Before linking the fate of our own business to any working platform, we carefully select applicants. The process is very similar to choosing a fiance for your daughter, where only the worthy will receive a blessing. The same goes for email marketing. Too much is at stake to choose the wrong tool. First of all, as marketers, sales managers, and entrepreneurs, we are interested in an agency that can validate an email address quickly, accurately, and at an affordable price.
Just one thought about the highest ROI, which reaches 4000-4400% in the postal business, makes you think more globally. But this is far from the only reason why you should pay close attention to choosing an email verifier software. Today we will discuss all these aspects, as well as identify the best of the best among modern validators, for example, such as Proofy.io email address finder.
How the validator works
In general, the operation algorithm for all services is similar. Typically, a combination of tools is used for quality verification, such as:
- deduplication of letters. This function helps to identify duplicate accounts, and at the output, you get a list consisting only of unique addresses;
- syntax checker. An option that detects entries with syntax errors (accidental and deliberate) in the prefix part and domain name;
- domain verification. The tool identifies all contacts whose domains are inactive, dead, or created for fraudulent purposes;
- checking the SMTP connection. The function is implemented by establishing a connection with the server of the user of interest, simulating, and sending a message that gives an answer about his status.
In addition to these options, validators can verify the MX record, set the degree of risk, and mark this next to each address on your list. And all this is carried out in real-time, which makes it possible to obtain the most accurate and reliable information.
Platform analysis and comparison: who deserves the title of “Best Verifier”?
Each email verifying software from our TOP meets the main criteria:
- high verification accuracy;
- excellent speed of work;
- maximum functionality;
- ease of use;
- affordable pricing policy.
In our opinion, these requirements are met by the platforms:
However, by right, there is only one best email verification service – email validator Proofy. This service guarantees an increase in delivery rates up to 98.5%. The list of 100,000 contacts is checked by the validator within 45 minutes, sometimes faster. It has an intuitively simple interface, easy and quick loading of the datasheet, and the ability to verify by integrating the API function into your corporate system or website. Thus, you get more accurate and in-depth verification results, tied to data from your CRM, as well as information from the personal database of the Proofy system. This combination gives tremendous efficiency! The price starts from $0.006 per check. New users – 500 checks for free!
Bulk verification – why is it important and how often should it be done?
Why do mass email verification in the first place? Here I would like to answer the question with a question: why brush your teeth or take a shower, wash clothes or do the dishes … Forgive me for being tactless! Okay, so here are some arguments for the hygiene of the customer base:
- increasing the deliverability of emails;
- improving your reputation as a sender;
- growth in open rates and reading rates;
- increase in priority conversions, incl. ROI;
- improving brand awareness, increasing sales;
- improving relations with the client, increasing loyalty to you, and your product.
The more often you check, the better. We recommend that you verify the database before each email advertising or information campaign.