In this article, I will write about all the effective no-code web app building platforms that allow developers to build, innovate, recreate and automate a web app without their coding skills. Read on if you are here for that because the efficiency of these platforms will startle you.
We all love to hear dark horse stories that start in a garage and rise up to running the world – Apple would be the most popular example. But today’s no-code platforms allow any person to be the next big developer and win. These platforms help them to create, test, and launch their web apps without a single line of code. I will devote some lines about the no-code platform to help you understand better.
What Is a No-Code Web App Platform?
If you want to create a web application and don’t know how to code (or anything about coding, to be precise), you can do it on these platforms with the help of templates, transitions, and animations as an alternative.
Before these platforms were introduced, people completely relied on software developers. Now that everyone can break free from the fortification, new possibilities have opened.
If you want to try the same and build a web app of your own, my list of no-code web app building should give you a guiding light.
Top 6 No-Code Web App Development Platforms
The best possible way to get your own web app is to get in touch with a reputed web application development company and begin your journey. However, sometimes we like to take matters into our hand and own it. So, there are budget constraints for start-ups, so why not build your own app, right?
Here are the top 10 no-code app development platforms for you.
One of the most capable and customizable visual website builders is Webflow. It was designed to give designers and business owners the tools they need to build extremely sophisticated dynamic web applications without having to learn how to code. Don’t be turned off by the fact that it has one of the steeper learning curves.
What Can You Expect from Webflow?
- Build CSS grid–powered layouts visually
- Add CSS filters to anything
- Over 2,000 web fonts available and 100+ templates.
- Total creative control
- $0 includes webflow.io domain, 50 CMS items and 1GB bandwidth.
- $12 includes custom domain, 0 CMS item, 50GB bandwidth.
- $16 includes custom domain, 2k CMS items, 3 editors and 200GB bandwidth.
- $29 includes all CMS plan features.
Gumroad can be the no-code program for you whether you produce graphics, podcasts, tracks, or even wish to start your own online class. This tool provides an ecommerce approach to help you market your creativity, enabling artists to start their own businesses.
What Can You Expect from Gumroad?
- Create and start selling; no rocket science.
- Light-weight platform.
- Generates license for your software.
- It will also provide you with automated e-mail marketing.
They make money when you do, till then it is free to use. Add unlimited products to sell; they will only charge 10% when your products will sell. No hidden charges or monthly subscription process.
Looking for a platform to create survey forms and distribute them? Typeform will help you to generate leads by making your data collection process easier. The best part about it, it offers great templates customized for your brand – whether minimal, elegant, or dynamic.
What Can You Expect from Typeform?
- Personalized flow for better data generation.
- Smooth user experience.
- 10 questions per form.
- You can also use templates and calculators.
- Basic – $25 per month for 1 user, 100 responses, unlimited forms, and unlimited questions.
- Premium – $50 per month for 3 users, 1k responses, custom subdomain, and no Typeform watermark.
- Business – $83 per month for 5 users, 10k responses, everything in basic and premium, plus conversion tracking, live chat, drop-off rates other advanced options.
If you have somewhat done your research custom application development services before reading this article, you must have gone by Bravo’s name. It is one of the most popular no-code platforms. In fact, many web application development services choose Bravo despite having coders in their teams.
What Can You Expect from Bravo?
- Vast visual element collection to make your app attractive.
- Extensive components to test your app.
- Allows to add functions users might require, like downloading files and scanning QR.
- Launch in iOS Appstore or google play store (for mobile apps).
- Launch in any OS (for web apps).
- Bravo (basic) – $0 per month.
- Ole (premium) – $20.17 per month.
- Support (executive) – N.A per month.
Try Bubble to build your app if you are good at assembling and penning down your idea on paper. With a set of visual elements, form the layout of your app and launch a high-functioning app. From dashboards, and social networks to CRMs, you can do it all.
What Can You Expect from Bubble?
- You can customize every element and segment.
- Code-free hosted data storage.
- Manage database with workflow tool.
- Real-time interactivity.
It offers five options, starting from free to $25, $155, $475 to custom. Each has its own specifications.
Parabola is also a drag and drop tool, just like most of the above mentioned no-code platforms. From automation to connecting apps, it can ease out all your pain. By streamlining the app development process, Parabola gives a visually driven user experience.
What Can You Expect from Parabola?
- You can automate workflow.
- You can share templates with other members.
- Works best for customer management, Shopify stores, marketing reporting, etc.
- Operate all your documents and collaborate.
- Basic is free.
- Plus offers $80 per month.
- For advanced, you will have to contact them directly.
Summing It Up
Custom web applications can be developed considerably more quickly than with conventional approaches, thanks to no-code solutions. These tools can be used to build elements for both web and mobile application development, which can either be used for personal or professional usage that has a tonne of useful features.
It may take several steps for you to choose the most suitable no-code tool. Before selecting the platform that best suits your use case, I advise checking out a few.